Enjoy and please feel free to join me, I’d love to hear your own lists on whatever topics are featured.
1. The Wonderful Pigs of Jillian Jiggs Something I remember reading as a kid and even making some of the puppet pigs. It would be something I would love to experience with my young nieces and nephews.
2. Something from Nothing A blanket changes shapes over time, literally making something from the nothing left over from what it used to be. A beautiful story who’s premise resided in my heart.
3. Paul Bunyan Pancakes, a tall man and a big blue ox named Babe. But the take away from this…Pancakes!
4. James and the Giant Peach A boy, a worm, a grasshopper, a centipede, a lady bug, a lightning bug, and a spider all floating around the world in a peach and landing in NY, need I say more?
5. Trumpet of the Swan I actually had my two nieces read this book. There was a lesson to be learned and it’s not just that a Swan can learn to play the trumpet. They loved it!