Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. Every week we will share a list based on the topic provided by The Broke and the Bookish.
July 29: Ten Authors I Own The Most Books From
In no particular order, here are the ten authors whose books I own the most.
1. Nora Roberts Other than a select few series, I’ve read her books and enjoyed a vast majority of them. I will always pick up one of her books since they are rarely disappointing reads.
2. J.D. Robb Still Nora Roberts, but she writes a whole other genre, and I’ve read all 30+ books in the In Death series, so good!
3. J.R. Ward My friend told me about the Black Dagger Brotherhood series, and while I was originally on the fence about vampire fantasy, this is so well written and so far removed from the vampire norm that I just couldn’t stop reading once I started.
4. Julia Quinn When it comes to historical romantic fiction, only a few authors get my undivided attention and loyalty, and Julia Quinn is one of them.
5. Mary Balogh, Another historical romance novelist that I always look forward to reading.
6. Judith McNaught Unfortunately, there aren’t enough Judith McNaught books out, but if she ever decided to write again, I will be first in line because they are all good quality.
7. Susan Elizabeth Phillips The first romantic comedy author I ever read, definitely not the only one out there, but her books were just and are still so darn enjoyable. You can’t help the warms fuzzies.
8. Phyllis Reynolds Naylor Alice, I grew up with Alice, and these books were a big part of my teen years.
9. Alice Clayton Her books are just so funny and real, none of that fairy-tale BS, this is down-to-earth real-life funny romantic happenings, and I love it.
10. Abbi Glines I’m pretty sure Abby Glines was the first NA novelist I read, and I’ve loved everything she’s ever put out.