Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. Every week we will share a list based on the topic provided by The Broke and the Bookish.
July 29: Ten Authors I Own The Most Books From
1. Nora Roberts Other than a select few series, I’ve read of her books and enjoyed a vast majority of them. I will always pick up one of her books since they are rarely disappointing reads.
2. J.D. Robb Still Nora Roberts but she writes a whole other genre and I’ve read all 30+ books in the In Death series, so good!
3. J.R. Ward My friend told me about the Black Dagger Brotherhood series and while I was originally on the fence about vampire fantasy this is so well written and so far removed from the vampire norm that I just couldn’t stop reading once I started.
4. Julia Quinn When it comes to historical romantic fiction only a few authors get my undivided attention and loyalty and Julia Quinn is one of them.
5. Mary Balogh Another historical romance novelist that I always look forward to reading.
6. Judith McNaught Unfortunately there aren’t enough Judith McNaught books out but if she ever decided to write again I will be first in line because they are all of good quality.
7. Susan Elizabeth Phillips The first romantic comedy author I ever read, definitely not the only out there but her books were just and are still so darn enjoyable. You can’t help the warms fuzzies.
8. Phyllis Reynolds Naylor Alice, I grew up with Alice and these books were a big part of my teen years.
9. Alice Clayton Her books are just so funny and so real, none of that fairy-tale BS, this is down to earth real life funny romantic happenings and I love it.
10. Abbi Glines I’m pretty sure Abby Glines was the first NA novelist I read and I’ve loved everything she’s ever put out.