Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. Every week we will share a list based on the topic provided by The Broke and the Bookish.
Enjoy and please feel free to join me, I’d love to hear your own lists on whatever topics are featured.
April 15: Top Ten Bookish Things (That Aren’t Books) That I’d Like To Own (new bookshelves, bookends, cool bookmark, a bookish shirt, etc. You can add things you DO own if you want).
1. A Library I think just about every book lover wants to have their very own library. Mine will be filled with all books I have ever read. My kids will have only the best children’s books that I grew up reading. 😀
2. This Sweater The Perks Of Being a Weasley have these awesome sweaters.
3. Bookmark Collection I had this really cool velvet like bookmark that I used when reading Harry Potter. It was awesome! I lost it 🙁 but I’ve searched for one like it ever since. I want my very own bookmark collection.
4. These HP shot Glasses! If I were to pregame with my friends, I’d give them the shot glasses best suited to their personalities 😀 I kid, I kid.
5.This Awesome Mug Story of my life and I’m not even ashamed.
6. This bracelet I saw it on Instagram and tried to reach through my phone to get it. Insta-love..
7. A Bookish tattoo I’ve always wanted one but was never completely sure what I wanted or where. i briefly flirted with “I solemnly swear that I am up to no good” I don’t think it would have worked.
8. Reading Nook This would be my ideal happy place, the one thing I must own above and before everything else. I really just need that space that is all my mine, super comfy and filled with books.