Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. Every week we will share a list based on the topic provided by The Broke and the Bookish.
January 6: Top Ten Most Anticipated Novels For 2015
As you can see these books are all a continuation of a series and not début. I love series, I love watching the characters grow and develop over time which is why I am so excited for these novels to make their big début in 2015. Here goes:
1. When I’m Gone (Rosemary Beach, #11) by Abbi Glines (April 7th 2015) Not gonna lie, I was never all that interested in Mase or his story but Abbi Glines has yet to steer me wrong, so I think I’ll follow her blindly with this one.
2. Rebound (Boomerang, #2) by Noelle August (February 10th 2015) Ah, the oh so successful and suave Adam Blackwood. Honestly, I didn’t really like him in Boommerang, I hope that all changes.
3. The Friend Zone (Game On, #2) by Kristen Callihan (April 30th 2015) Comic relief Gray Grayson gets his own story with his football owners daughter.
4. When You’re Back (Rosemary Beach, #12) by Abbi Glines (June 30th 2015) Again, blindly following Abbi Glines. I’m okay with that with this continuation of Reese and Mase’s story.
5. Make it Last (Bowler University, #3) by Megan Erickson (Janurary 6th 2015) Military Cam Ruiz’s story. We didn’t really see him much in the first two books but at least in the second we got some mystery insight into his life. Now I want to know more.
6. The Game Plan (Game On #3) by Kristen Callihan (October 31st 2015) No excerpt about this one yet but the first one left me wanting more and with the second out in April I’m sure I won’t be disappointed.
7. One Night with a Billionaire (Billionaire Boys Club, #6) by Jessica Clare (June 2 2015) I couldn’t do Maylee’s story, the thick southern accent was killing me, so I thought I’d skip ahead to book 6 and jump in from there. Also I seem to like loosely based fairy-tale like romance novels.
8. Finding Bliss (Bliss, #4) by B.J. Harvey (April 2015) Dr. Noah Taylor gets his own book! I’m actually excited about this considering how he’s always been a hospital f* buddy f*. It’ll be good to see him as a real person and not as his downstairs appendage.
9. That Baby (That Boy, #3) by Jillian Dodd (March 30th 2015) I have waited for this book for a year and a half, the anticipation is killing me. I’ve never really been into love triangles but this was a tastefully done love triangle and now I just want the fabulous ending with the guy of my dreams.
10. Obsession in Death (In Death, #40) by J.D. Robb (February 10th 2015) Eve has a crazy fan and it’s not me, I am crazy and I am fan but I definitely don’t want to kill her. I can’t wait for more Eve and Roarke, plus the ones with Eve’s life in danger always seem to be the best ones.