Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. Every week we will share a list based on the topic provided by The Broke and the Bookish.
Enjoy and please feel free to join me, I’d love to hear your own lists on whatever topics are featured.
January 24, 2017: Top Ten Authors I’ve Read the Most Books From
Going through my Goodreads I noted that most of the books I read were well before the last couple of years when NA became a genre and even so, it’s still growing and the authors are slowly making a name for themselves so maybe in a few years my list of authors will grow.
1. Nora Roberts I have read nearly everything Nora Roberts has written and just as many novels with her pen name J.D. Robb (the In Death series), I will continue to read whatever she wants to come out with in the future.
2. Phyllis Reynolds Naylor Alice, I love Alice. I found Phyllis Reynolds Naylor at 14 in High school and I have read each Alice book from then on. It’s the only book I can say I read as I was growing up.
3. Julia Quinn I love historical romance novels. I had a good two years where I read nothing but historical fiction. Now, I go back to it every once in a while after exhausting Julia Quinn and Mary Balogh. Haven’t someone goo enough to replace them.
4. Carly Phillips This was a great stage where I was in the mood for witty, charming, HEA novels. Carly Phillips is a good re-read author.
5. Penny Reid I recently just found her novels and I enjoyed them so much, she is both funny and her characters are quirky and I’ve started a knitting club because of her Knitting in the City series.
Please share at least one of your most read authors, I’d love to add more books to my list!