Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. Every week we will share a list based on the topic provided by The Broke and the Bookish.
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature created by The Broke, and the Bookish and is now hosted by Jana at That Artsy Reader Girl. Join us every Tuesday to see MBJ’s Top Ten Listicles!
January 24, 2017: Top Ten Authors I’ve Read the Most Books From
Going through my Goodreads, I noted that most of the books I read were well before I noticed that New Adult (NA) was an ever-growing genre targeted toward people in their early twenties to mid-thirties.
This new batch of authors is slowly making a name for themselves, so maybe my list of authors will grow in a few years. So, here is a list of the Top Five authors I’ve read the most books from in this new-to-me genre.
1. Nora Roberts I have read nearly everything Nora Roberts has written and just as many novels with her pen name J.D. Robb (the In Death series), I will continue to read whatever she wants to come out with in the future.
2. Phyllis Reynolds Naylor Alice, I love Alice. I found Phyllis Reynolds Naylor at 14 in High school, and I have read each Alice book from then on. It’s the only book I can say I read as I was growing up.
3. Julia Quinn, I love historical romance novels. I had a good two years where I read nothing but historical fiction. Now, I go back to it every once in a while after exhausting Julia Quinn and Mary Balogh. Haven’t someone good enough to replace them.
4. Carly Phillips This was a great stage where I was in the mood for witty, charming HEA novels. Carly Phillips is a good re-read author.
5. Penny Reid I recently just found her novels, and I enjoyed them so much, she is both funny, and her characters are quirky, and I’ve started a knitting club because of her Knitting in the City series.