Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. Every week we will share a list based on the topic provided by The Broke and the Bookish.
Enjoy and please feel free to join me, I’d love to hear your own lists on whatever topics are featured.
1. The Wonderful Pigs of Jillian Jiggs Something I remember reading as a kid and even making some of the puppet pigs. It would be something I would love to experience with my young nieces and nephews.
2. Something from Nothing A blanket changes shapes over time, literally making something from the nothing left over from what it used to be. A beautiful story who’s premise resided in my heart.
3. Paul Bunyan Pancakes, a tall man and a big blue ox named Babe. But the take away from this…Pancakes!
4. James and the Giant Peach A boy, a worm, a grasshopper, a centipede, a lady bug, a lightning bug, and a spider all floating around the world in a peach and landing in NY, need I say more?
5. Trumpet of the Swan I actually had my two nieces read this book. There was a lesson to be learned and it’s not just that a Swan can learn to play the trumpet. They loved it!