Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. Every week we will share a list based on the topic provided by The Broke and the Bookish.
November 28: Top Five Books On My Winter TBR
Okay, not going to lie; I haven’t kept myself updated with new releases or even attempted to look at my TBR list. I had one for last winter, though. After looking at them, I realized I really need to get on it; these books hold promise.
1. Worth Any Cost The last book in the Gaming the System series. I enjoyed the series immensely, and it’s so satisfying witnessing the completion of a series you enjoyed. Coming full circle with Adam and Mia after all they’ve been through is great.
2. Echoes in Death The In Death Series have got to be one of my all-time favourite series. Period. I am so behind, but I like to think that I’m not behind so much as just waiting to feed my habit once I’ve amassed a good number of the books on my shelf.
3. The Cad and the Co-ed The Rugby series by L.H. Cosway is hilarious; I guarantee you will laugh within the first 5 chapters of the first book.
4. Safe Bet Monica Murphy was a great new author I came across sometime last year or the year before; she hasn’t disappointed me yet. This is the 4th book in The Rules series, though.
5. Cole I find that Tijan is a hit-or-miss author. I somewhat liked the Fallen Crest High series, so while the premise of Cole looks interesting, I’m not sure I’ll fully enjoy it.