Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. Every week we will share a list based on the topic provided by The Broke and the Bookish.
July 15: Let’s talk about other types of stories! Top Ten Favorite Movies or TV Shows! (can break it down to top ten favorite romance movies or comedy shows etc. etc.)
Funny story, I was just writing down a list of all the shows I watch and was surprised to see that I watch A LOT tv shows. Mainly series/seasons of stuff, but I binge watch a lot too, and it is during this binge watching stage where I get the least amount of reading done. 🙁
1. Criminal Minds Matthew Gray Gubler aka Dr. Spencer Reid, so freaking cute! Oh and the story lines are great too…Binged watched all 9 season in less than a month, now that’s dedication people!
2. Penny Dreadful It’s got everything! From vampires to witches and werewolves (what?!) But the best part, Dorian Gray and why is it the best part because I get the reference! Don’t you love when you get the reference, you’re like “hey! I get it cus I read that book! I’m so cool.” <– that’s me, all the time…
3. Once Upon A Time I started a movement when I started watching this in school. We made it a Sunday dorm event, everyone would congregate in my room and we would watch and discuss this show. We’ve graduated but we still discuss the show. Elsa anyone?
4. Teen Wolf no shame, I love this show, the humor, the action, mostly Dylan O’Brien. So hot!
5. Suits Harvey, Louis, Donna, Rachel, Jessica, Mike, so many good solid characters, also men in suits what’s not to like. I want to be a Donna when I grow up.
6. Supernatural Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki, need I say more?
7. Sherlock Okay so this show is genius, I know that, I knew that, but Benedict Cumberbatch took some time growing on me and Martin Freeman, he’s just awesome, they’re both exceptional actors and you know what? I say take your time making the next season, you guys are so good, you’re in demand, go make movies and on your downtime make another Sherlock season, I will wait.
8. Hannibal also a purely genius story, I mean psychologically messed up but in the best possible way.
9. Grimm why have more people not heard of this, Grimm Fairytales anyone? Watch the show, seriously!
10. Parenthood will always be in my top ten, I love it, one huge family, so many different stories, something for everyone to relate to. I love it.
- Game of Thrones
- New Girl
- Mind Project
- Orphan Black,
- Orange is the New Black
- Vampire Diaries
- The Flash
- True Blood
- Agents of Shield
- Baby Daddy
- Drop Dead Diva
- Beauty and the Beast
- The Fosters
- Big Bang Theory
Yes, I really do watch all those shows, in my defence they are all seasonal 😀
Have you guys seen/watch any of these? Any new show suggestions?