Originally published July 2014 | Edited 2021
Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. Every week we will share a list based on the topic provided by The Broke and the Bookish.
July 15: Let’s talk about other types of stories! Top Ten Favorite Movies or TV Shows!
Funny story, as I was writing down a list of my favourite tv shows, I was surprised to see that I watch more shows than I originally thought. I prefer binge-watching shows, but I have quite a few seasonal shows on the go. The downside to binge-watching— I get the least amount of reading done.
In no particular order, here are my top 10 favourite tv shows!
1. Criminal Minds Matthew Gray Gubler aka Dr. Spencer Reid, so freaking cute! Oh, the storylines are twisted but great too…Binged watched all 9 season in less than a month, now that’s dedication people!
2. Sherlock Okay, in my opinion, this show is genius. Benedict Cumberbatch took some time growing on me, but not Martin Freeman; he’s just awesome, they’re both exceptional actors and you know what? I say take your time making the next season, you guys are so good, you’re in demand, go make movies and on your downtime make another Sherlock season, I will wait.
3. Penny Dreadful It’s got everything! From vampires to witches and werewolves, oh my! But, the best part, Dorian Gray.
4. Teen Wolf I love this show. It has humour, action, and best of all, void Stiles aka, Dylan O’Brien.
5. Once Upon A Time, I started a movement when I organized a dorm watch party every Sunday. Watching and discussing the many aspects of the show has made it one of my favourite shows.
I don’t watch it anymore, I definitely did not finish the show, but it was fun while it lasted!
6. Grimm, why have more people not heard of this, Grimm Fairytales anyone? Watch the show, seriously!
7. Hannibal is a purely genius story, I mean psychologically messed up but in the best possible way.
8. Suits Louis. Louis makes the show.
9. Supernatural Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki, need I say more?
10. Parenthood will always be in my top ten; I love it; one huge family and different storylines mean that there is something for everyone to relate to. I need to watch it again to see if it’s as good as I remember.
- Game of Thrones
- New Girl
- Mind Project
- Orphan Black,
- Orange is the New Black
- Vampire Diaries
- The Flash
- True Blood
- Agents of Shield
- Baby Daddy
- Drop Dead Diva
- Beauty and the Beast
- The Fosters
- Big Bang Theory